Wednesday 30 July 2008

Finally Bitten the Bullet


After months and months of procrastination I have finally bitten the bullet and started a blog. My family have been bugging me for ages to get an "online presence" so here goes. I have spend so much time weighing up the pros and cons of promoting myself online I finally decided that I should actually just spend the time doing it.

In this blog you will be accompanying me on my journey in my little world of jewellery making.

I love what I do and I hope this is evident in the pieces I make. As I say constantly this beats getting a proper job! After years of being a stay at home mum working part-time and being self employed I really don't think I could go back to working for someone else, I am so happy working at my little bench and I hope that never changes.

No comments: